Which Thrale's married into nobility?
- Queeney Thrale married Viscount George Keith of Elphinstone on 10 January 1808. She was his second wife. They had one child, a daughter the Honorable Georgina Augusta Henrietta Keith.
- Georgina Augusta Henrietta Keith was married twice. Firstly, to the Hon. Augustus John Villiers, son of the Earl of Jersey, and secondly to Lord William Godolphin Osborne, brother of the eighth Duke of Leeds.1
- A cousin of Ralph Thrale of Offley (1664 - 1711), Anne Halsey married Sir Richard Temple, 1st Viscount Cobham.
- Mary Thrale (Henry Thrale's sister) married Baronet Sir John Lade, M.P. to become Lady Mary Lade.
- 1. Tulliallan Parish. By A.H. Millar FSA Scot 1895.
|Hester Maria Thrale (Queeney)
17 September 1764 - 31 March 1857
|Queeney||Images · Family tree · First verses · Coaching accident · Almshouses · Crowmarsh dispute|
|Nicknames||Queeney. Nig. Niggy. Tit. Birdey. Hetty. Samuel Johnson affectionately called her Sweeting.|
|George Keith||Image · Daughter|
|People||Grandfather · Father · Mother · Samuel Johnson · Streatham Worthies · King Louis XVI & Queen Marie Antoinette|
|Writings about||According to Queeney · According to Beryl · The Thrales of Streatham Park · Thraliana|